- Two boneless salmon fillets
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Bee Mercy thyme honey
- 3 teaspoons of crushed garlic
- 1/8 cup of soy sauce
- Pinch of pepper
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup of sweet chili sauce
- Kale leaves
- Stir fry of choice
- In a deep bowl mix all the ingredients together accept the kale, so it completely coats the salmon. Set aside and marinate for 5 hours minimum.
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees , and place the salmon AND the marinade onto a pre-lined baking tray, and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare a stir fry according to the packet, and either serve with noodles or rice. Add fresh kale for colour and texture.
Take out salmon and enjoy piping hot!