- 2 cups Skim Milk
- 1 cup All purpose flour’
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp of healthy oil of your choice
- 1/8 tsp pink Salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Rub 8-inch nonstick skillet with oiled paper towel or spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Spoon 3 to 4 tablespoons crepe batter into skillet, tilting and rotating skillet to cover evenly with batter. Cook until edges begin to brown.
- Turn crepe over and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove crepe to plate to cool.
- Repeat process with remaining batter.
Crepes may be refrigerated 3 days or frozen up to 1 month in an airtight container.