- 300g of plain flower
- 100g of brown sugar
- 50g fresh rasberries
- 3 large eggs
- Tsp of vanilla essence
- 150ml Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Raw Lavender Honey
- 1 Tsp of baking powder
- First prepare a baking tin, grease and line.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a large bowl, crack the eggs, add vanilla, sugar, raw honey and Olive Oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Gently add the raspberries taking care not to break them too much.
- Add to the baking tin and bake in the over for approx 40 mins.
Enjoy with buttercream, raspberry jam and an earl grey!